Premier Keynotes . . . Inspirational Case Histories . . . Spirited Debates . . . In-depth Workshops
Check out how much you will learn at Customer Engagement World 2014! This BIG educational program features over 40 sessions and 60 speakers. Attendees will leave Customer Engagement World with real world takeaways to implement in their organizations upon their return. Scroll down to see some of the speakers and sessions you will have access to at CEW!
|David Berkowitz, Chief Marketing Officer, MRY||Ryan Bonifacino, |
VP Digital Strategy,
Alex & Ani
|Cherryh Butler, Business Development Strategist, |
|Greg, Clore, |
VP Information Technology,
Dave & Busters, Inc
| Heather Corker, |
VP Consumer Trends, NA,
The Future Foundation
|Alison Kiczek Dempsy ,Senior Social Media Manager, Quidsi, Inc. (an Amazon.com subsidiary)|| John Dokes, |
Chief Marketing Officer, Accuweather
|Derek Gaskins, |
Chief Customer Officer, Rutter's Farm Stores
|Richard Sexton, Founder & President, |
| Ethan Song, |
Co-Founder & CEO, Frank & Oak
9:00 AM - 10:00 AM
10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
10:15 AM - 11:15 AM
10:30 AM - 11:30 AM
Chief Customer Officer, Rutter's Farm Stores
Are you thinking about implementing digital signage? Do you already have some installed but not leveraging it to its fullest? In this session you will learn how to leverage digital signage for competitive advantage and to improve the interaction with your internal and external customers.
The discussion will focus on:
- Data – Harness the power of data from internal and external systems, such as ERP/CRM and sensors, to create personalized and engaging experiences for your audiences.
- Interactivity – Transport your audience from observer to participant by using technologies such as touch screens and sensors to capture their interest.
- ROI – Extend digital signage across your organization and leverage its many applications, such as wayfinding, emergency notifications, employee communications, advertising, kiosk, and schedules, to ensure that you are getting the best possible return on your investment.
11:15 AM - 11:45 AM
Founder & President, Carolina Rustica
In today’s ultra-competitive retail landscape, delivering valuable customer experiences is everything. And when making the kind of relevant customer connections that drive action on the sales floor, timing is everything. In-store digital devices have evolved into powerful consumer touch points.
From digital posters and interactive kiosks, to intelligent vending machines and point-of-sale devices, retailers can deliver more targeted, engaging brand experiences, and capture critical sales opportunities when and where they matter most. That’s why having a content management system (CMS) that manages that digital marketing content is so important
11:45 AM - 12:45 PM
12:00 PM - 12:30 PM
Senior Social Media Manager, Quidsi, Inc. (an Amazon.com subsidiary)
Director of Product Marketing, Offerpop
Every day there are 55 million photos shared on Instagram, 500 million tweets posted to Twitter, and 350 million photos uploaded to Facebook. Social content has exploded, and marketers are struggling to cut through the noise.
In this session, we'll dive into user-generated visual content and how it can help brands launch products, increase brand awareness, drive measurable sales and cultivate customer loyalty. Gain real world insight into how social content can drive big business results. Most importantly, we have the insight to unlocking content strategies that compel consumer action, drive word of mouth and boost your business' bottom line.
You’ll also learn:
- How to curate valuable visual content from consumers
- How to leverage user-generated content to drive conversions
- How brands and agencies tap into visual content to achieve performance goals
12:45 PM - 1:15 AM
As companies struggle to put strategies around Big Data & Analytics they find themselves at different starting points, such as:
- Trying to turn bad data into big data.
- Trying to put additional tools & techniques in place to deal with the deluge of existing data.
- Trying to get more sophisticated in real time predictive analytics.
As technology has accelerated, it raises expectations for immediate response. Big data will become big analytics. The data will always be there, but it’s the insights that get you where you need to be. To get that desired immediate response, you need Analytics on Demand. Please join Big Cloud Analytics in discussing the real business values of big data and analytics - and the journey necessary to get to where you need to be.
1:30 PM - 2:00 PM
2:00 PM - 2:45 PM
2:15 PM - 2:45 PM
Learn how to identify and improve upon to key performance indicators (KPIs) of your mobile commerce app. In this session we will explore how to analyze the effectiveness of your mobile commerce funnel. We will cover "top of funnel, "middle of funnel," and "bottom of funnel" KPIs to help you begin to think about A/B tests to measure how well you are engaging your consumers and driving them towards conversion. Attendees will receive a free eBook on the topic and will leave the session with a high level testing plan that they can take back to their business and implement.
Session will include:
- Discuss the most relevant and valuable mCommerce KPIs
- Takeaway: Identify KPIs for your mcommerce app
- Define the objectives for the top, middle and bottom of the purchasing funnel
- Takeaway: An understanding of your app's purchasing funnel
- Best practices for optimizing each stage of the purchasing funnel
- Takeaway: Identify opportunities for optimization for each stage in your app
- Highlight how personalization can improve mcommerce KPIs
2:30 PM - 3:00 PM
There’s no doubt that it has become de rigueur for companies to talk about content marketing, and with good reason. As businesses become hubs of information on everything from the “next big thing” to customer needs, the production and distribution of relevant content is a powerful way for companies to reach their target audiences. Despite content marketing’s ubiquity, a recent Forrester report found that while 85% of marketers now publish branded content, only 36% think that they are actually doing it effectively.
Far from overt company messaging or traditional advertising, content builds brand awareness, loyalty and trust by asking what an audience’s needs are as consumers and what they value as individuals. Content marketing is increasingly becoming the norm in the media landscape comprised of savvy consumers with shorter attention spans, and it is clear that companies need to think and act strategically to maximize the return on their efforts.
In this presentation, Sandra Fathi, President of Affect, will discuss how to create an effective content strategy that maximizes the development and use of original content to drive all aspects of an organization’s marketing efforts, including social media. She will cover the top 10 things your organization needs to know in order to build an effective content marketing program that helps engage consumers, improve customer engagement and maximize ROI.
3:00 PM - 3:30 PM
Customer engagement is not the end game. It is merely the fuel behind an array of business strategies that impact your top and bottom lines. However, savvy executives know that their company can’t take advantage of high customer engagement if they don’t first implement ways to keep customer engaged. Providing relevant value to your customers through interactive and scalable channels is a challenge for businesses of all sizes. Companies are increasingly turning to online customer communities to bridge that gap.
In this session, you’ll take a journey from the basic of how customer engagement impacts profit to advanced strategies for leveraging community engage to achieve the business outcomes that you care about most. You’ll walk away with an understanding of:
- What is customer engagement and why is it important?
- The evolution of customer engagement and the role of peer-to-peer customer communities.
- 5 proven strategies for leveraging customer engagement from your online customer community.
3:30 PM - 4:00 PM
Principal Sales Consultant, Oracle Marketing Cloud
Manager, CRM and Database Operations, Oklahoma City Thunder
Sports entertainment is tasked with the difficult challenge of driving lifelong loyalty, deeper relationships, and increased revenue. They must make those personal connections that turn ticket buyers into subscribers and guests into fans.
And yes, that is becoming more challenging because communication channels are multiplying. Marketing teams are tasked with engaging across a multitude of fan channels including email campaigns, print and digital ads, social media, websites, blogs, events, press releases, and on and on and on……
So, how do you deliver that exceptional customer experience, align content to interests, develop event awareness, and establish loyal relationships across all these channels?
In this session we’ll discuss how the Oklahoma City Thunder:
- Increased data sharing through personalized updates and promotions
- Effectively engaged and rallied fans across complex channels and spheres of influence
- Collected and analyzed data and metrics to make smarter business decisions
3:45 PM - 4:15 PM
The hardest part of social media marketing is knowing who’s ready to buy – unless you can spot Buying Signals, the tweets that identify your potential customers. You Mon will share his insights on identifying buying signals and also how social fits into your total integrated marketing efforts.
In this session you will learn how to:
- Turn social media into a quality lead stream for your business.
- Monitor the marketplace to be able to provide relevant, real-time information that addresses your customers specific buying stage.
- Utilize social intelligence across your integrated marketing efforts.
4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
4:30 PM - 5:00 PM
Increasing business opportunities in mobile means delivering quick gratification and a great user experience. This requires fast rendering of information on the mobile screen, ease of use, flexibility in the presentation and aggregation of data to the User, as well as quick access to information from various sources - including internal and external systems. While meeting these needs has been challenging historically, new Mobile platforms have emerged that enable business people to create Apps and deploy new Mobile Services - fast. As a result, those responsible for achieving corporate objectives are better positioned to get results - with a few clicks. This is critically important to maximize the rewards from mobile and eCommerce initiatives as well as digital strategies. To realize the significant benefits with the huge opportunity in mobile, creating an App fast needs to be as simple as creating a presentation with PowerPoint.
Attend this session and understand how to:
- Enable your organization to be better at business innovation in the delivery of new mobile services on tablets and smartphones.
- Create and utilize Apps to quickly and easily expand business capabilities with new Mobile Services.
- Better manage change - while mitigating risk and cost.
- Increase personnel productivity, effectiveness and value.
- Enable the organization to be more agile / responsive to new opportunities.
- Improve business outcomes - more revenue, progress on strategic initiatives, very fast ROI, competitive advantage, etc.
9:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Senior Vice President & General Manager, OPEN Acquisition & Prospect Engagement, American Express
The needs and desires of customers are complex. In today’s environment, businesses need to be nimble and savvy in how they engage their customers, and customers are using digital channels extensively to navigate the world around them—they want information at their fingertips, and to have a personalized experience tailored to their needs. This keynote will explore new pathways to personalize the way to connect with business customers and prospects digitally, including big data innovations that will enable better cross-channel integration. Audrey Hendley, Senior Vice President & General Manager, American Express OPEN Acquisition & Prospect Engagement, will explain how to deliver an experience that builds a relationship with business owners from the first “touch”.
Attendees will understand:
- How to learn from their customer and prospect interactions
- Tools to do more authentic customer-listening to help form future content
- Techniques to customize communications in order to foster two-way, freeform customer engagement across marketing channels.
10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
10:15 AM - 11:15 AM
Business Development Specialist, Barkley
10:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Creative Director, Reality Interative
Senior Director of Corporate Marketing, Time Warner Cable
The solution: to create a fully interactive digital experience that would inspire customers to engage with the brand while learning about Time Warner Cable’s service offerings.
After opening 20 experience stores nationwide, Time Warner Cable was ready to open their Flagship Store in New York City. The store is the largest of the Time Warner Cable stores in size, but as a Flagship Store it also needed to provide a bigger splash than the smaller, nationwide locations.
The Flagship Store was created by taking the lessons learned from the previous experience stores, and using the four principles of environmental planning (customer, environment, placement and content). The project was planned in close collaboration with an environmental design firm, but also required working directly with a number of other groups including marketing, operations, branding, queuing and architects.
Chief Marketing Officer, MRY
VP Digital Strategy, Alex & Ani
VP Consumer Trends, North America, The Future Foundation
What do brands and venues need to know to stand out in today’s hyper connected landscape? How should they filter through the buzz to implement what will be smart and effective? How will the continuing shift of consumers towards the mobile and social channels affect the way we engage customers? Our panel will discuss what technologies and trends they decided to adopt, what they are thinking is next, and what will be down the road.
11:15 AM - 11:45 AM
Director of Platform Management, Elevation Franchise Ventures, LLC
Chief Marketing Officer, Clutch
Today, nearly every consumer-facing brand has some type of loyalty program. Some are basic programs that reward for either spend or frequency and others are more complicated offering different rewards to each unique segment. For one emerging QSR, their initial loyalty program worked on some levels but it failed to meet one key goal – drive profitability.
In this session, we'll explore how today, simply having a loyalty program isn’t enough. Brands must deliver a program that not only drives sales or supports retention but that is cost effective as well. Additionally, being able to understand, capture and analyze data from every consumer touchpoint is critical. This ability separates a basic loyalty program from a sustainable consumer management and marketing tool.
During this session, we will define:
- The necessary components of an effective loyalty program
- Why capturing data at every consumer touch point is a essential
- How leading brands leverage data to deliver effective, targeted campaigns to key consumer segments
12:00 PM - 12:30 PM
12:45 PM - 1:15 PM
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
1:30 PM - 2:00 PM
Associate Director, Global Digital Creative Development, Ogilvy & Mather Worldwide
2:15 PM - 3:00 PM
3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
©2014 JD Events LLC
5520 Park Avenue, Suite 305
Trumbull, CT 06611
ph: (203) 371-6322 | email@example.com